BLOG-Mas DAY 15
It’s the 15th day of Blogmas and we’re rounding out the Christmas drinks with a chocolate shot.
WHAT YOU NEED
1) Vodka-Regular or flavoured; this one happens to be chocolate flavored because it happened to be on sale but a marshmallow or vanilla flavored one would work too.
2) Chocolate milk– Or chocolate almond/cashew/soy milk.
3) Mini Marshmallows – for topping.
4) Brown sugar– For the rim
5) Shot glass.
WHAT TO DO
1) Rim glass with using simple syrup (white sugar dissolved into water) then coat with brown sugar.
Glass rimmed with sugar
2) Pour shot glass 2/3 way with chocolate milk.
3) Fill remainder of glass with vodka and top with 3 mini marshmallows.
Vodka and marshmallows
4) Toast marshmallows- I used a long handled lighter. Be sure to let the flame touch the Marshmallows but not the shot itself (unless you want it flaming!)
The toasted marshmallows smell so good (it’s fine with untoasted marshmallows as well). The rich chocolate flavour goes smoothly with the vodka. This a great little drink to get your guests in a party mood and it looks like hard work but is so easy and quick to do.
Thank you for reading and have an awesome day.